Questions? We’ve got answers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SEWE Tickets are non-refundable. This includes special event tickets, day tickets, 3-day passes, and individually ticketed items such as, but not limited to, cooking classes, game dinners, SEWE brunch, etc.
- VIP Packages are non-refundable, but the entire package may be carried over to the next year if the holder is unexpectedly unable to attend. If this is the case, please call Beth Huggins, VIP Coordinator, at 843.723.1748 to make arrangements.
- SEWE Merchandise (apparel, posters, cookbooks, etc.) may be returned if the item ordered does not meet the customer’s needs or expectations. Customer is responsible for return postage unless item is damaged.
- Shipping: Our policy is to process all orders promptly. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification. Most orders are shipped within 5 business days of receiving the order. Delivery times vary depending on your shipping location. In the event of delays, we will attempt to contact you by phone or mail.
- Shipping Costs: Exact shipping costs for your order are calculated and will appear on your order form online.
- Styles, Colors and Sizes: While we try to keep the online items updated, inventory may become depleted, leaving some styles, colors, and/or sizes unavailable. If an item you order is no longer available, we will notify you in a timely manner, and offer an alternative if applicable.
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, concerns or special requests, please contact our office before placing your order: firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-723-1748.
How much are tickets?
General admission tickets for Friday: $25; Saturday: $25; Sunday: $15; and 3-Day: $50.
How much are children’s tickets?
General Admission Venues & Demonstrations:
Children 10 and under are admitted free of charge for all general admission venues and demonstrations but not for individually ticketed shows, special events and/or VIP events. Children 10 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
Individually Ticketed Shows:
Children under the age of 24 months are not required to have a ticket for individually ticketed events, but they must sit in the lap of a ticket-holding adult for the entirety of the show.
Only persons 21 years of age and older are permitted to attend VIP events, including the Preview Gala & Auction and the SEWE Soiree.
How can I buy tickets in advance?
Advance online ticket sales end Wednesday, February 1st at 11:59pm EST for SEWE 2017. Please purchase tickets at The Gaillard Center, at any of the below visitor centers OR day-of during show hours at the below SEWE venues.
Tickets available to purchase at the below locations after February 1st:
– The Gaillard Center, 95 Calhoun Street (11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mon-Fri)
– Charleston Visitors Center, 375 Meeting Street (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily)
- MOUNT PLEASANT:
– Mount Pleasant Visitors Center/Waterfront Park, 99 Harry M. Hallman Jr. Blvd (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily)
- KIAWAH ISLAND
– Kiawah Visitors Center/Town Hall, 200 Beachwalker Drive (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon-Fri)
- NORTH CHARLESTON
– North Charleston Visitors Center/American LaFrance Fire Museum, 4975-B Centre Point Drive (10 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Mon-Sat, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sun)
Can I buy tickets at the event?
Yes. Tickets may be purchased during show hours on Friday, Saturday or Sunday of SEWE 2017 at the below SEWE venues.
Tickets available during show hours SEWE weekend at venues listed below:
- Brittlebank Park
- Charleston Place Hotel
- The Gaillard Center
- Marion Square
Will tickets sell out?
General Admission Tickets & Demonstrations:
SEWE will not run out of General Admission tickets. Please be advised that general admission seating for non-ticketed events at The Gaillard Center is first-come, first-served and is not guaranteed. The same is true for viewing space near the ring for Retriever demonstrations and the two tanks for DockDogs® competitions at Brittlebank Park and Center for Birds of Prey flight demonstrations and Orianne Society presentations at Marion Square.
Individually Ticketed Events:
Due to limited seating and/or occupancy, tickets may sell out for individually ticketed shows or events. We recommend purchasing tickets ahead of time.
When are future SEWE dates?
Feb 16-18, 2018
Feb 15-17, 2019
Feb 14-16, 2020
What does SEWE do for the community?
SEWE has an economic impact of approximately $50 million annually to the state, bringing life to the area at a traditionally slow time for the Lowcountry tourist industry. In addition, the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition provides the public with affordable access to cultural and educational opportunities as they relate to wildlife and nature conservation and preservation.
How do I volunteer?
To become a volunteer, please email email@example.com or call our office at 843.723.1748.