Map Your Day
SEWE has three continuous loops for ticket and badge holders and two VIP express shuttles for badge holders only. Shuttles are for your convenience but please note bus times can be unpredictable due to traffic. Many venues are walkable (see map). SEWE shuttles operate from 9:45 am through 30 minutes after close of show Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- — SEWE shuttle is provided at no additional cost for SEWE ticket and badge holders during show hours.
- — Handicap accessible transportation is available; please request the bus representative for assistance.
- — Additional parking near Brittlebank will be available on Feb 15 & Feb 16 for a flat rate of $5. Follow signage on Lockwood Blvd. to the lot behind the police station on Fishburne Street.
- — No parking allowed in the grassy areas in front of Brittlebank Park.
- — While leashed dogs are allowed at outdoor SEWE venues, they are not permitted on SEWE shuttles.
- — Parking Reminder – There will be limited to no parking at Brittlebank Park on Friday. We highly recommend using the shuttle service. Ticket or badge required.
- — Please Note – The Gaillard bus stop will be moved temporarily on Friday, February 17 from 2-5 pm. Look for directional signage.
Charleston Area Regional Transit Authority (CARTA) is also offering complimentary shuttles during SEWE weekend.